Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2023 9:37:57 PM EDT
Elvis has Left the Building!!

It's official - I'm now New Mexico's problem...

Thanks all!  I had a GREAT visit & time!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 10:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoulda stopped by...

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:06:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shoulda stopped by...

https://i.imgur.com/Y31DHvZ.gif
View Quote

On the next pass I surely will.

This was sort of a "working trip / mini-vacation" test run.

Saw the WHOLE PIMA Air & Space Museum, made the Tucson Titan II ICBM facilities tour, and sampled some tasty local cuisine - all while "officially working" on this trip & expensing it all off - Fuel, Mileage, Hotel Rooms, Food, even some cool outdoor gear too.  Suck it IRS!! .

It was a great little road trip & laid solid ground work for further business so it was 100% a Win & Win!

I should have a bit more advance notice on the next trip so I can give a better "Heads UP - Da' Hammer is inbound!"

It was a great time, met some wonderful folks & even made good money while I was at it....  Arizona - Y'all ROCK!!!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 9:50:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I live a little over a mile away from Pima Air/Space Museum...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top