Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2020 10:24:16 AM EDT
My service van got rear-ended and had some frame damage, so it is a total loss.

I'm going to purchase an enclosed utility trailer to pull behind my pick-up truck as a short-term solution.

Not much of a selection this time of year in Western Michigan, so I'm going to drive down to Indiana this week to see what I can find there.

I always heard a lot of trailers are manufactured in Indiana anyway, so I'm hoping there will be a larger assortment and more competitive pricing.

Is Elkhart a decent place to look for an enclosed utility trailer?  Any specific dealers any of you can recommend?  Any other towns besides Elkhart I should consider?

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:11:50 PM EDT
Check out techworks on ST RD 19. He's a good dude.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:27:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Benefactor:
My service van got rear-ended and had some frame damage, so it is a total loss.

I'm going to purchase an enclosed utility trailer to pull behind my pick-up truck as a short-term solution.

Not much of a selection this time of year in Western Michigan, so I'm going to drive down to Indiana this week to see what I can find there.

I always heard a lot of trailers are manufactured in Indiana anyway, so I'm hoping there will be a larger assortment and more competitive pricing.

Is Elkhart a decent place to look for an enclosed utility trailer?  Any specific dealers any of you can recommend?  Any other towns besides Elkhart I should consider?

View Quote

While should probably go used............

Discovery Trailer in Elkhart donated this trailer to a non-profit I'm involved with. It's fucking awesome. Custom built with an 8' ceiling, 2x4 framing for the walls and a beefed up floor.

I can't speak to their pricing or service. It was free and haven't had a single issue. I have no affiliation with them other than they did something really cool for us and I try to give them a plug whenever trailers come up.(the graphics were donated by another company)

Attachment Attached File
Top Top