Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2020 10:24:16 AM EDT
My service van got rear-ended and had some frame damage, so it is a total loss.

I'm going to purchase an enclosed utility trailer to pull behind my pick-up truck as a short-term solution.

Not much of a selection this time of year in Western Michigan, so I'm going to drive down to Indiana this week to see what I can find there.

I always heard a lot of trailers are manufactured in Indiana anyway, so I'm hoping there will be a larger assortment and more competitive pricing.

Is Elkhart a decent place to look for an enclosed utility trailer?  Any specific dealers any of you can recommend?  Any other towns besides Elkhart I should consider?

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:11:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out techworks on ST RD 19. He's a good dude.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My service van got rear-ended and had some frame damage, so it is a total loss.

I'm going to purchase an enclosed utility trailer to pull behind my pick-up truck as a short-term solution.

Not much of a selection this time of year in Western Michigan, so I'm going to drive down to Indiana this week to see what I can find there.

I always heard a lot of trailers are manufactured in Indiana anyway, so I'm hoping there will be a larger assortment and more competitive pricing.

Is Elkhart a decent place to look for an enclosed utility trailer?  Any specific dealers any of you can recommend?  Any other towns besides Elkhart I should consider?

View Quote

While should probably go used............

Discovery Trailer in Elkhart donated this trailer to a non-profit I'm involved with. It's fucking awesome. Custom built with an 8' ceiling, 2x4 framing for the walls and a beefed up floor.

I can't speak to their pricing or service. It was free and haven't had a single issue. I have no affiliation with them other than they did something really cool for us and I try to give them a plug whenever trailers come up.(the graphics were donated by another company)

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top