User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#1]
tag!
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 9:23:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Sen. Rogers is awesome, but Mandel a RINO hunter??? Come on.  Tell me another one.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 9:33:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sen. Rogers is awesome, but Mandel a RINO hunter??? Come on.  Tell me another one.
View Quote

I don't really follow him.  But he certainly talks a big game.

Link Posted: 8/25/2021 10:09:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, maybe I was harsh.  I believe I am just jaded at this point.  Can't really believe in anyone.  
I remember the Treasury race, and I believe my snap judgement came from that.  Was just something about him I didn't like nor trust.  Might have been his baby face

Pros:
Marine Vet stationed in Haditha
As city councilor, gave money back to residents
Helped remove OH money from Iran
HIghest rating for OH as treasurer from Standard and Poors
Tracked and presented to citizens every use of money in the State Gov
Let taxpayers pay in crypto (although not many did and it was stopped later)

Cons:
Christie, Rubio and McCain all backed him

Really looking at his positions, he might be the right guy.  I like his proposed stance on abortion, foreign policy,  climate change ( or lack thereof), health care.  

We'll see in the debates I suppose.  
Thanks for pointing  my blind side out for me to take another look!

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Per Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment we don't per se need rino hunters, we need commie killers. Perhaps it is just the truth in saying the repub party is no longer conservative.  Swamp dwellers gonna swamp. Rally may be worth attending though.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top