Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2021 6:08:58 PM EDT
It's absolutely disgusting that we can't get an audit rolling up here.  Dunleavy refuses to use his position to push Kevin Meyer and others to have an audit.  He's too busy hiding, worried about his failure to get something done with the PFD, or pushing the damn shot. I know David Eastman is on track for wanting an audit, and Senator Shower.  But still nothing...

Everyone is going to have to get involved to get it done.  Without an audit up here, nothing is going to change.  I do not believe RCV passed without election fraud.  If little Scott Kendall and his friends in the courts get this to stand, its only going to get worse.

Some interesting info...

https://electionfraud20.org/seth-keshel-reports/

https://electionfraud20.org/seth-keshel-reports/alaska/
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 2:30:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LeonardC] [#1]
I share your concern for fair and accurate elections.  I've watched this play out in another area: "There is no proof of voter fraud...because "We" refuse to investigate it."

Shower and Eastman represent us.

Edit: Ranked Choice...paid for by out of state interests.  I can't believe people voted for it.  One legal voter = one legal vote!
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 6:45:37 AM EDT
[#2]
In this case, they are saying they did investigate it.  Kevin Meyer is sticking with the..."We have investigated ourselves and we have found that we did nothing wrong."  He has no plan to have a forensic audit of the 2020 election.  He is saying they checked some of the ballots via hand recount and found nothing wrong.  

It is obvious to me at this point he will do everything in his power to prevent an audit in Alaska.  The same goes with most every other politician and bureaucrat in this State.  They are intentionally burying what happened in 2020, and trying to run out the 22 month clock.  

Everyone knows the Presidential Election was stolen in 2020.  I also believe many other election races were affected, such as the Ranked Choice Voting disaster.  Until we fix what happened to our Country and our State in 2020, elections will continue to be stolen.  Be prepared for Lisa to stay our Senator.

I admire Senator Showers efforts to get an election reform bill through the legislature, but we need a forensic audit right now.  I think he would have better luck getting a really good version of his bill passed AFTER an audit proves how bad things are up here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top