Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2021 2:29:06 PM EDT
Howdy,

I'm going to be moving to your great state in the next month. What can you tell me about Hendersonville or the surrounding area. Anything I need to know?

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 3:59:11 PM EDT
[#1]
My best piece of advice is pretty simple and no offense intended but it is worth saying nonetheless.

Just don't tell us how "they did it up there". When that shit starts, it will get unfriendly real quick.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My best piece of advice is pretty simple and no offense intended but it is worth saying nonetheless.

Just don't tell us how "they did it up there". When that shit starts, it will get unfriendly real quick.
View Quote
That I understand. I've been in love with Tennessee since my first visit. I have no intention to bring anything from Illinois with me lol
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 11:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Hendersonville and Gallatin area are nice.  We were going to buy up there but went to Nolensville instead.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:12:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I know for a fact there is at least one "boil your kid's bunny" psycho chick in Hendersonville. Be careful.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 11:44:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Live in Hendy and we love it. Stay away from Goodlettesville/rivergate as those places are pretty ghetto.

What part are you guys moving to?

Nice city overall with lots to do and still close to everywhere else. Local range will be Guns and Leather but they only allow pistol at that location FYI. If you have any questions just shoot me a DM, welcome to freedom
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top