Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2018 12:13:55 AM EDT
So, it looks like I'm finally getting to the point where doctors are going to start fixing some shit and I can start to have a life again and I'm thinking about signing up for the Gold Membership.  Wanted to see if anyone else had it?  If so, is it worth it?  I shot there a few times with coworkers and friends before I got sick and liked it.  No crazy ammo restrictions, friendly RSOs who liked to talk about my guns with me, clean, not crowded.  Hopefully none of that changed.

Pros:

• The range is within spitting distance of work, so getting there isn't a problem

• I recently moved to a sweeeeeeet shift where I work 3 to midnight, so I can easily hit the range after the lunch rush and shoot for an hour or so before I have to go into the office

• Along with my kickass shift, I apparently qualify for a 10% shift differential, so that's an extra $160 a week, which means the membership doesn't have to come out of any other funds

• 5% discount on merchandise (which may not be a benefit if they're way overpriced

I don't really have any cons except that I need to buy more ammo or get into reloading.

Any input from the local hive?   Anyone want to be a shooting buddy?
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#1]
The owner, David Prince, is a staunch 2A supporter & has fun toys.  If you use it/shoot there enough, the Gold membership pays for itself irt lane fees.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The owner, David Prince, is a staunch 2A supporter & has fun toys.  If you use it/shoot there enough, the Gold membership pays for itself irt lane fees.
View Quote
Pretty sure I've met him a couple times when I've shot there.  Good staff all around.  I think the payoff in range fees is if I go at least once a week for at least 20 weeks which is a goal I should be hitting anyway...
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Good place.  Mr. Prince is a good man.  I know nothing about their membership pricing structure.  But I have shot at Eagle many times.  I like the company on the whole.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top