Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2021 8:04:32 PM EDT

Is the night shoot at etts an event that someone without nods would be welcome?

To be more specific, is this a sort of community event where you can shoot the shit and get some info and maybe check some stuff out? Or is this simply an opportunity for people to shoot in low light?

Link Posted: 8/5/2021 12:17:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Everyone out there is very laid back and more than happy to chit chat.  There are also tons of folks that go out and use white light.  I think you'd have a great time.  I've been out there maybe half a dozen times in the last year for the night shoots.  Everyone there is good people.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 12:44:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Is the night shoot at etts an event that someone without nods would be welcome?

To be more specific, is this a sort of community event where you can shoot the shit and get some info and maybe check some stuff out? Or is this simply an opportunity for people to shoot in low light?

View Quote

I've never encountered a group where they weren't welcoming in regards to Night Vision.

Night Vision and Thermal are the natural evolution that most serious gun people gravitate towards. It gives us a really big capability most people don't have. And believe me, I love making all my friends buy it. We have a ton of fun.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 7:14:02 AM EDT
[#3]
how was it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top