Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2022 2:03:42 AM EDT
While I love seeing the liberals get dragged into Court, I just hope Dudley got his ducks in a row before filing.  

https://www.timescall.com/2022/08/18/gun-ownership-groups-files-lawsuits-against-boulder-boulder-county-louisville/
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Dudders is not our friend

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:45:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

No he isn't.  But if he can score some victories in the Court, I'm not going to complain either.

Link Posted: 8/20/2022 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

The enemy of my enemy is my friend can be useful to me.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Dudders' historical incompetence makes me wonder if he's really on our side,  or if he's controlled opposition. That face just screams "I'll take a dive in the second round for fifty bucks any day."
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#5]
So…. Is there any other groups doing this kinda
Of thing?  I get the impression alot of people
“Took the last train for the coast “ years ago.??
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Well Dudster appears to be landing some good early blows so far.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/judge-orders-restraining-order-gun-restrictions/
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 12:27:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought he's gone from RMGO.

This turd torpedoed a deal in the legislature to increase our mag limit to 30 rounds.  Dudley is garbage, fuck him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 12:09:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dudders' historical incompetence makes me wonder if he's really on our side,  or if he's controlled opposition. That face just screams "I'll take a dive in the second round for fifty bucks any day."
View Quote

I mean you cant lay all the blame on him. You should meet some of the rmgo staff.... theyll work for less.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 8:34:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top