Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2018 7:02:15 PM EDT
Dear Mr. XXXX,
Thank you for writing to share your thoughts on the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the United States Supreme Court.
When Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement earlier this summer, I promised the people of Alabama that I would conduct a thoughtful and thorough independent review of the nominee to replace Justice Kennedy.
President Trump announced Brett Kavanaugh as his nominee to the Court on July 9th, and from that day forward, I have studied Judge Kavanaugh’s record. I have read his speeches, his available writings from his time in the Bush Administration, and his decisions as a Circuit Court judge. I watched his confirmation hearing carefully and had hoped to have the opportunity to meet with him in order to allow him to explain his thinking on a number of important issues. Unfortunately, his schedule did not permit us the occasion to meet.
I have heard from thousands of Alabamians like you who care deeply about this nomination and what it means for our country. These letters and calls came from both supporters and opponents of Judge Kavanaugh, and I appreciated every one of them.
The Kavanaugh nomination process has been flawed from the beginning and incomplete at the end. However, during her testimony, Dr. Ford was credible and courageous. I am concerned about the message that this vote will be sending to our sons and daughters, as well victims of sexual assault. Therefore, I will be voting no on Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination.
I encourage the President to start a new list of nominees, investigate the individuals on the list thoroughly, and nominate the individual he believes will best serve the interests of justice. The Supreme Court is too important for this process to be rushed.
Thank you again for writing. Please do not hesitate to do so again if ever I can be of assistance to you or your family.

Sincerely,
Doug Jones
United States Senator
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 10:50:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Doug Jones Knows that he won't win the next election.  He is just preparing for retirement and trying to prevent his fellow Liberals from using Violence against him.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#2]
got me a few words for ANYBODY believing that lying sack of manure and the ones that followed her.

to all shrieking, hysterical, and unhinged women out of control

and the Senator:

Link Posted: 10/10/2018 9:53:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Dear Mr. XXXX,
Thank you for writing to share your thoughts on the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the United States Supreme Court.
When Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement earlier this summer, I promised the people of Alabama that I would conduct a thoughtful and thorough independent review of the nominee to replace Justice Kennedy.
President Trump announced Brett Kavanaugh as his nominee to the Court on July 9th, and from that day forward, I have studied Judge Kavanaugh's record. I have read his speeches, his available writings from his time in the Bush Administration, and his decisions as a Circuit Court judge. I watched his confirmation hearing carefully and had hoped to have the opportunity to meet with him in order to allow him to explain his thinking on a number of important issues. Unfortunately, his schedule did not permit us the occasion to meet.
I have heard from thousands of Alabamians like you who care deeply about this nomination and what it means for our country. These letters and calls came from both supporters and opponents of Judge Kavanaugh, and I appreciated every one of them.
The Kavanaugh nomination process has been flawed from the beginning and incomplete at the end. However, during her testimony, Dr. Ford was credible and courageous. I am concerned about the message that this vote will be sending to our sons and daughters, as well victims of sexual assault. Therefore, I will be voting no on Judge Kavanaugh's nomination.
I encourage the President to start a new list of nominees, investigate the individuals on the list thoroughly, and nominate the individual he believes will best serve the interests of justice. The Supreme Court is too important for this process to be rushed.
Thank you again for writing. Please do not hesitate to do so again if ever I can be of assistance to you or your family.

Sincerely,
Doug Jones
United States Senator
View Quote
Dear Senator Jones,

It's too late to start a new list of nominees.  Judge Kavanaugh was sworn in a few days before you sent this email.

Sincerely,
Lurch
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dear Senator Jones,

It's too late to start a new list of nominees.  Judge Kavanaugh was sworn in a few days before you sent this email.

Sincerely,
Lurch
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear Mr. XXXX,
President Trump announced Brett Kavanaugh as his nominee to the Court on July 9th, and from that day forward, I have studied Judge Kavanaugh's record. I have read his speeches, his available writings from his time in the Bush Administration, and his decisions as a Circuit Court judge. I watched his confirmation hearing carefully and had hoped to have the opportunity to meet with him in order to allow him to explain his thinking on a number of important issues. Unfortunately, his schedule did not permit us the occasion to meet.
The Kavanaugh nomination process has been flawed from the beginning and incomplete at the end. However, during her testimony, Dr. Ford was credible and courageous. I am concerned about the message that this vote will be sending to our sons and daughters, as well victims of sexual assault. Therefore, I will be voting no on Judge Kavanaugh's nomination.

Sincerely,
Doug Jones
United States Senator
Dear Senator Jones,

Sincerely,
Lurch
That’s the form letter that jackass sent to us last week/week before.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Wish someone would photo shop him in a Wizard of Oz line up as the Cowardly Lion. Put in Feinstain, Pelosi, Shumer, and Waters. Then get it all over the place.
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 9:50:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not either. The leftist will do anything to stay in power.
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's the form letter that jackass sent to us last week/week before.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear Mr. XXXX,

Sincerely,
Doug Jones
United States Senator
Dear Senator Jones,

Sincerely,
Lurch
That's the form letter that jackass sent to us last week/week before.
I received that form letter AFTER the vote.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 5:37:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 9:56:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Personally, I think that we need to open a new investigation of the 16th Street Bombing using modern technology.  I bet that Doug Jones will do everything in his power to stop it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Jeff Sessions is coming home; let's hope he wants his old job back.

Sen Jeff Jones can go pound sand.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:06:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Jeff Sessions is coming home; let's hope he wants his old job back.

Sen Jeff Jones can go pound sand.
View Quote
We need to get someone younger in there that will be there for many more years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top