Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I also noticed that in SOME PLACES, they now call this a "gun sale", but in others still say "Show".

DON'T LET THEM SUCKER YOU THIS WEEKEND.  THEY STILL (&#^@%$)^$@(#^  )%&%#&&)&#)(#s.

rob
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:57:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Still reminding folks that the Big Top Promotion "Gun Sales" are a waste of time an money!  Don't fall for their crap in Oly this weekend.  Drive down to the Falcon show in Chehalis instead.  I am!

Rob
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:51:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Last Puyallup WAC show I went to was 4+ years ago. Is it worth the trip these days? I see one coming up next month.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 12:24:30 AM EDT
[#4]
They've been advertising in Vancouver/Portland lately as a gun sale.  Not going, won't evet go.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last Puyallup WAC show I went to was 4+ years ago. Is it worth the trip these days? I see one coming up next month.
View Quote

I’ll probably go to the Monroe one if they have it again. The Puyallup show was always the better show. I’ll bed the prices will be still jacked way up though.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to love going to the Puyallup show with my brother and father in law, but that was 10 years ago when you could still buy FTF.

It was solid back the, but once FTF sales went away it wasn't worth the time to go, unless just for ammo. But you could get better deals online for that anyhow.

More than anything it was just fun to get out of the house with the boys and have a fun afternoon, these days it seems like all the fun has been taken out of life. Plus I now live 7 hours from my father in law, which sucks balls.

Don't forget to stay away from Big Flop gun "show".
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top