Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2022 6:33:13 PM EDT
Hi,

My aunt lives in Kansas (Hutchinson area) and is in the process of moving to a nursing home and will have to give up her dog. This will sadly be a one-way trip for my aunt, so the dog is in need of a permanent home. Are there any resources available in the central KS area that might be able to help us find a home for the dog? Or the outside chance that someone is looking for a dog?

The details are light (I'm working on more information) but here is what I know:

20-25 lbs
Mixed breed (supposedly some beagle - I don't see it other than general shape/size of the dog)
Approximately 6 years old

I am in the Chicago area so my KS resources are limited and I thought I would see if anyone could point me towards any resources. Email is fastest but I will check PMs as well.

Thanks for reading.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:50:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Update - the dog might be going to prison:

Lucky Dog Program
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top