Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2018 6:04:09 PM EDT
I've called 3 local PD's in my area, and also STL County and MO Hwy patrol... nobody says they can take my prints digitally and provide me a digital copy of it.  Anybody here know where I can get my fingerprints scanned and provided to me digitally?  No ink involved?  Like Silencer Shop's kiosk for example?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#1]
In
Interested.

I don't think anyone but silencer shop does D.Ps...
But, I'd love to have a set the the ATF would except, so I didn't have to hassel with it each timetime I want to fill out a Form 1 or Form 4...
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In
Interested.

I don't think anyone but silencer shop does D.Ps...
But, I'd love to have a set the the ATF would except, so I didn't have to hassel with it each timetime I want to fill out a Form 1 or Form 4...
View Quote
This is exactly why I want it as well.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 10:51:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm surprised that no one has the fingerprint machines in the St Louis area. I know that the Highway Patrol HQ in Jefferson City does. Even Montgomery County Sheriff's Office has one.

I haven't used the digital/printed fingerprints for NFA items, but can't see why they wouldn't accepted. I use to do background checks on people for Bikers Against Child Abuse that we sent directly to the FBI without any problems.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know about MO, but in Illinois, any place that did Hazmat screening for the DoT had fingerprint scanners in house.  May want to look there.

ETA:  Found this with a quick search on "digital fingerprinting hazmat":  https://www.identogo.com/services/live-scan-fingerprinting
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top