Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2022 5:36:33 PM EDT
Dear Mo, Dear Katie,
I've enjoyed meeting and speaking with you at republican events.  I am pleased both of you have risen above the competition to face each other in the runoff election.

There are many issues that are important to Alabamans but one in particular has risen recently, and knowing your stance on these issues will help me decide my vote in the runoff.

In the wake of mass shootings Mitch McConnel has signaled a willingness of national Republicans to explore new gun control measures.   House democrats have recently unveiled a list of new gun control bills, including:
The Raise the Age Act (H.R. 3015, Rep. Anthony Brown of Maryland)
Prevent Gun Trafficking Act (H.R. 2280, Rep. Robin Kelly of Illinois)
The Untraceable Firearms Act (H.R. 3088, Rep. David Cicilline of Rhode Island)
Ethan’s Law (H.R. 748, Rep. Rosa DeLauro of Connecticut)
The Safe Guns, Safe Kids Act (H.R. 6370, Rep. Elissa Slotkin of Michigan)
The Kimberly Vaughan Firearm Safe Storage Act (H.R. 130, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas)
Closing the Bump Stock Loophole Act (H.R. 5427, Rep. Dina Titus of Nevada)
The Keep Americans Safe Act (H.R. 2510, Rep. Ted Deutch of Florida)

What are your guiding principles on the right to keep and bear arms and related legislation in America?  What proposed legislation do you support or oppose?

Thank You,
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 10:18:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Well,  here is what Mo thinks:

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2022/05/31/rep-mo-brooks-2a-n58900

Link Posted: 6/1/2022 3:51:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 10:49:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Will not vote for the daughter of the Richard Shelby-Mitch McConnell union.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Will not vote for the daughter of the Richard Shelby-Mitch McConnell union.
View Quote

^this.  Plus Katie seems to have never grown out of her sorority age years.  She uses a lot of words, but doesn't say much.  

Mo seems to be an honest and conservative guy.  He doesn't mind giving reporters hell.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:14:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Katie helped doug jones get elected.  I'm  voting mo.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#6]
for what its worth, on FB she (or someone running her page) told me that she would actively work to promote the second. i ask about NFA elimination, ATF regulation and HPA and they said yes they would work toward those.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Just heard Katie picked up an endorsement from Central Alabama Electric Co-op (CAEC). Interesting since her hubby is a registered lobbyist for Alabama Power (APCO).
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here's the story from al.com https://www.al.com/news/2022/06/democrat-saying-katie-britt-was-super-helpful-to-doug-jones-may-spark-change-in-alabama-elections.html
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:01:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 7:25:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's the story from al.com https://www.al.com/news/2022/06/democrat-saying-katie-britt-was-super-helpful-to-doug-jones-may-spark-change-in-alabama-elections.html

A coworker shared with me today that the demoncrats are walking this story back......
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 7:43:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Rand Paul is endorsing and campaigning with Mo.

article
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top