Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2022 2:56:38 PM EDT
I read in yesterday's paper that Heller said he would repeal the commerce tax on day one and institute Constitutional Carry.
I don't know if he can actually do any of that or how electable the guy is.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 3:53:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Governor doesn't have the authority to do either.  Has to come from state legislature then to his office for final approval.  Nice sentiment but I fear it's an empty promise.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 5:09:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The stuff he is saying is all pandering to the low info right to win the primary and well be ammo for the left to use in the general.  Whomever is running his campaign should be COC'd.
They need to go after the middle of the road voters and harp on the costs of the lefts lockdowns and nothing else.  Instead someone says squirrel and they run off on some bullshit tangent.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 5:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Polling says he is about as electable as Lombardo, so I'm for Heller in the primary and whoever is the Republican in November.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 8:56:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:02:17 PM EDT
[#6]
He is targeting a very limited audience. He needs to get on board with things much more moderate.  Something less ‘1980s Republican’ and something more ‘2015 Republican.’

It won’t matter what he says. Sisolak isn’t going to lose.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:30:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Pathetic.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He is targeting a very limited audience. He needs to get on board with things much more moderate.  Something less ‘1980s Republican’ and something more ‘2015 Republican.’

It won’t matter what he says. Sisolak isn’t going to lose.
View Quote

And now... Lombardo flexes pro-life stance: https://www.rgj.com/story/news/politics/2022/03/14/clark-county-sheriff-joe-lombardo-files-nevada-governor-2022-election/7041390001/

As far as I can tell Heller is doing what all politicians do-- appeal to their base in the primary... he can't win the general election if he doesn't win the primary.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I would vote for a steaming pile of dogshit before I’d vote for Sleazolack.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:56:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I would vote for a steaming pile of dogshit before I’d vote for Sleazolack.
View Quote

I’m pretty sure we all feel that way.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 1:22:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And now... Lombardo flexes pro-life stance: https://www.rgj.com/story/news/politics/2022/03/14/clark-county-sheriff-joe-lombardo-files-nevada-governor-2022-election/7041390001/

As far as I can tell Heller is doing what all politicians do-- appeal to their base in the primary... he can't win the general election if he doesn't win the primary.
View Quote

Neither one of them stands a chance. Sadly this state has changed way too much from when Heller was elected and Lombardo is trying to get the same good old boys out voting for him. I will bet $100 if Joe Lombardo wins he won’t change a single thing about background checks on Private Party sales even though Sisolak and the Legislature just rewrote the law to their interpretation without a vote from the people.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm sickened by how Lombardo is trying to portray himself as a supporter of the 2nd Amendment.  Lying asshole.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top