Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2022 1:53:01 PM EDT
How do we get the State to drop this crap...?
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 6:11:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve been told that the golf courses don’t want it…they want the day light later in the day in the summer time…most legislators are golfers

Daylight savings is hella dumb

Link Posted: 3/14/2022 11:53:27 AM EDT
[#3]
It never goes anywhere because those with the money, and the pockets of the legislators, do not hold them accountable to get the job done.  It has become entrenched.  It is a whole host of companies, not just gold courses.  Shipping companies etc are fighting against the change too.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 8:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd rather have it like now vs the 4 months when the clock is turned back & we have it get dark earlier.

I don't care if it's darker in the morning.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 10:54:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd rather have it like now vs the 4 months when the clock is turned back & we have it get dark earlier.

I don't care if it's darker in the morning.
View Quote

Agreed. With my sleeping disorder and tendency to be out walking at 0500 most mornings under nvgs the dark mornings are welcomed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#6]
One uncle never changed his clocks.

Said ranchers and farmers never pay no mind to clocks just the sunrise and sunset.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 1:33:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I JUST saw that since I can't sleep. I'm a little late to post here. I was going to respond yesterday and say let's stick with DST, but I don't think I'm a fan of sunrise at 9:15 in the middle of winter. I might be able to deal with it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:01:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top