Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2020 5:55:44 PM EDT
Thinking about taking a day trip to check out PSA next weekend. I’m looking to buy an AK and want to check them out before I buy. Which store is the best one to stop in?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 6:38:15 PM EDT
[#1]
The Summerville store is their flagship in terms of best retail experience.  However, I don't know what the stocking situation is for AKs at that store.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#2]
My recomendation is call before you go to check avail.  It is awesome having PSA 15 min from me, however stock is all over the place just like online.  (Greenville at least).  Typically for lowers they still recomend you buy them online, even having a store in town.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:19:57 PM EDT
[#3]
You will be lucky if anyone answers the phone at the Fernandina Rd store in Columbia. I've been in there when it wasn't real busy and the phone just rang and rang and rang.......

But I was in that store about 3 weeks ago and they had a good supply of various AK  configurations.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 2:52:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I will be heading to Greenville on Wednesday for work luckily. I plan on stopping in at PSA for the first time. Are there any other shops that are a must see? Any tips at PSA?
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 9:21:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Theres a cabelas right across the street (meh).
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#6]
If memory serves me correctly the traffic where PSA Greenville is located (just off Woodruff Road) is HORRENDOUS.

The good news is that there's a "Twin Peaks" 400 feet away.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If memory serves me correctly the traffic where PSA Greenville is located (just off Woodruff Road) is HORRENDOUS.

The good news is that there's a "Twin Peaks" 400 feet away.
View Quote
They have added a "parallel" road, that pretty much you can bypass woodruff, if you get off at roper mountain technically you never have to touch woodruff rd.  (Which is awful).  You can see the new road with the roundabouts here.  Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top