Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/10/2022 12:55:11 PM EDT
Dating a couple of women from Washington these days and discovering there are HUGE gun law differences between Idaho and WA.

I don’t think I could live in your state but encourage me anyway.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Most Patriots are looking to escape this Commie Hellhole.  To places like Idaho ...
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I know…..

My property assessment went up 39.9%
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 3:33:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Sadly so many people have moved from CA, OR, and WA, that Idaho is turning per my dad in Meridian.

He is just glad he is 83 years old and will not see the demise of our country.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 9:01:21 PM EDT
[#4]
What does dating multiple women actually mean? Casual sex?
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 9:28:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 12:39:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Idaho is redder now than it was in 2016.

We’re getting conservative refugees who are voting conservatively.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sadly so many people have moved from CA, OR, and WA, that Idaho is turning per my dad in Meridian.

He is just glad he is 83 years old and will not see the demise of our country.

Some of us have roots there that go back way further than that with an accompanying much longer term perspective.

I hope you are right, but Idaho is also definitely not as conservative as it was 30-40 years ago.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 12:44:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why would we do that? Do you think we don’t like you?

What’s wrong with your native women?
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 3:03:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What does dating multiple women actually mean? Casual sex?
View Quote

I wish.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Idaho has been one of those states where you needed to bring your own for a long time especially up here in the far north-like Alaska.

There seem to be a lot of beautiful available and somewhat sane women who want to move here....they just live in WA or CA now....kinda just playing with options.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 8:52:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Dating

women

in WA

Are you sure they really are (and always were) women?
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 9:09:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dating

women

in WA

Are you sure they really are (and always were) women?
View Quote
Only one way to find out.
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Hell, I had to import a woman from Alabama just to find someone I considered normal.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, y’all did a terrible job of scaring me away.  She was much more convincing…..

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 1:16:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well, y’all did a terrible job of scaring me away.  She was much more convincing…..

View Quote

So when are you moving to Seattle?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:49:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Im moving to the part with sagebrush and mountains.

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Why not move her to ID?

You do know that the political situation here is continuing to deteriorate, right?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#17]
It’s not a perfect situation I agree but family (it’s a good one) holds her there for now as she has older parents.

As for me… my conscience does not condemn the choices I will have to make living there and she fully supports my thoughts, ideas, and those choices and she’s worth it.  ??
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Basically I’m old enough to not care what “they” think or do. When “we” get tired of their stuff…. I’ll be right there with you.

And dear God WA is the MOST beautiful state I’ve ever lived in….and I’ve been in a few.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:18:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
And dear God WA is the MOST beautiful state I’ve ever lived in….and I’ve been in a few.
View Quote

I thought you said you were going to the part with sagebrush and molehills.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:24:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It’s not a perfect situation I agree but family (it’s a good one) holds her there for now as she has older parents.

As for me… my conscience does not condemn the choices I will have to make living there and she fully supports my thoughts, ideas, and those choices and she’s worth it.  ??

Basically I’m old enough to not care what “they” think or do. When “we” get tired of their stuff…. I’ll be right there with you.
View Quote

Yeah, not everyone can just pack up and leave. Plenty of us here because of family and career. And geographically, there are worse places to be stuck.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 9:19:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah, not everyone can just pack up and leave. Plenty of us here because of family and career. And geographically, there are worse places to be stuck.

Good luck!
View Quote

This.  The libs don't deserve this beautiful state.  I'm kinda trapped here for three more years.  If this November's election doesn't turn our way in some degree, I'm fucking outta here, back to the midwest.  I've fought the best I could while out here.  I don't want this liberal shit spreading, but I'm afraid the fight is lost out here.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 2:52:46 PM EDT
[#22]
I hear ya Cornhusker...but even in the "conservative" states I've lived in (Utah, Florida, North Carolina....and even to a great degree Idaho) this same crap keeps happening.  I agree with only mail in voting WA is screwed....because the communists know it's not who votes but who counts those votes that matter.  There are no great places left to retreat to so stand and fight it is....I don't know how long I'll be here either but I'll fight the best I know how while I am.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#23]
As soon as I can retire I'm out of Washington. Top of the list is Idaho or Montana.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#24]
LOL.  My boys live in MT and the daughter lives in ID and are encouraging the wife and I to move there.
Problem is I could never afford property and live in a forest with a creek and aspens like I have here. MT and ID have become a place for the rich.
FUCK WASHINGTON.....  I plan on dying here..
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Past performance is not indicative of future results. Of course you do realize there was recently a drag show in Boise, right?

[migradog]Just Boise doing Boise shit[/migradog].

Seattle's shit used to be local right up until it wasn't. Pray you die before you have to watch it go south, because the seeds are planted, & consistent with the national trend, the locusts are migrating.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 5:40:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Doesn't change the fact Idaho is getting redder and voting more conservatively.

Sorry that the facts trigger you so much.

BTW: The drag show was cancelled.

https://idahonews.com/news/local/idaho-power-withdraws-from-boise-pride-citing-safety-of-employees
And the two largest sponsors, Zion Bank and Idaho Power, dropped their sponsorship.
View Quote

Thou doth project too much.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:30:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#29]
The macro trend in Idaho has been a slow onset of blue as liberals have moved into the Boise and CDA areas.

Maybe the micro trend is seeing a reddening of the state. That would be encouraging but only time will tell if it sticks.

There is shit going on in Boise and SLC that a few decades ago I never thought I would see in either state. Much like WA and OR have been a couple of decades behind CAs liberal slide, ID and UT seem to be a couple of decades behind WA and OR.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:50:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The macro trend in Idaho has been a slow onset of blue as liberals have moved into the Boise and CDA areas.

Maybe the micro trend is seeing a reddening of the state. That would be encouraging but only time will tell if it sticks.

There is shit going on in Boise and SLC that a few decades ago I never thought I would see in either state. Much like WA and OR have been a couple of decades behind CAs liberal slide, ID and UT seem to be a couple of decades behind WA and OR.
View Quote

Boise is going to be having a gay pride event with drag shows for children where kids can strip for money
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Meh, so it got cancelled, or more likely, as the articles indicate, postponed. It will probably happen, just with a lower profile.

The fact that a drag queen show at all, let alone one for kids, was planned in Boise is what should be concerning.

Same with the fact that Boise elected a leftist lesbian as their mayor.

I would also be VERY concerned about how much of this influence has already infiltrated the local schools.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 9:39:43 PM EDT
[#33]
It’s going to take parents taking action against these people.  You know, FBI branded domestic terrorists.

These drag shows for children are so outrageous that they had Antifa armed with AR-15s protecting a show in Texas.  I can’t fathom the mentality that thinks this is acceptable.

It’s like having a toddler. You can ignore them and they’ll become spoiled, or you set limits.

I don’t expect much pushback in the PNW.  Maybe I’m too cynical.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#34]
It might shock y’all to know that I found an amazingly conservative beautiful chunk of WA to live in. The rest of this state might be going to hell but this place and the people are amazing.

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 9:06:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It might shock y’all to know that I found an amazingly conservative beautiful chunk of WA to live in. The rest of this state might be going to hell but this place and the people are amazing.
View Quote

That’s not going come as a shock to anyone who has lived here for any appreciable amount of time and/or traveled around the state.

I am sure that the same thing can be said of CA, NY, MA, etc.

We live on the wet side but spend a fair amount of time in the Tri-Cities and southeast area of the state. The culture over there is palpably different.

Problem is, you are still subject to the state laws. Try ordering a 30 round magazine and having it delivered in this state. Or an 80% lower. Or not paying the gas tax. Etc, etc, etc.

Yeah, we can say that we won’t comply and there are ways to follow through on some of that that. But you are still placing yourself in potential legal jeopardy and that is bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:23:55 PM EDT
[#36]
i've been here for about 7 years now. the longer i'm here the more beautiful i think this place is......and the more my hate for liberals grows. that they were allowed to destroy this state is a damn shame. i would love to live in idaho but careers and a young family make that impossible. i have a feeling long term we'll end up there if the assholes dont ruin that place also.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:55:16 PM EDT
[#37]
So nice, living in a Free State again!
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:17:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:36:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dakota South
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:39:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Dakota South
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dakota South

It’s really just Minnesota West.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:42:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Dakota South
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:59:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Still cancelled and several sponsors have still dropped out.

https://idahonews.com/news/local/idaho-power-withdraws-from-boise-pride-citing-safety-of-employees
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boise is going to be having a gay pride event with drag shows for children where kids can strip for money

Still cancelled and several sponsors have still dropped out.

That's great, but the fact that anyone had the notion to try & sell/push it there smells of the camel nosing into the tent. I'm also seeing wokeisms & virtuisms like this story popping up. It's the kind of slow burn cultural sabotage that happened to WA.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:16:33 AM EDT
[#43]
E.WA, gun laws? What gun laws? We tend to ignore such things this side.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:41:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

we ignore them in everett too
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:50:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

To some extent maybe, but that transfer law that went into effect years ago put a serious damper on buying and selling guns face to face with no government involvement. Be hard pressed to find more than a handful of guys that wouldn’t adhere to that one. Guys you’d trust your life to not withstanding. Look at all the Fudd’s on Spokane Gun Trader.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:53:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

To some extent maybe, but that transfer law that went into effect years ago put a serious damper on buying and selling guns face to face with no government involvement. Be hard pressed to find more than a handful of guys that wouldn’t adhere to that one. Guys you’d trust your life to not withstanding. Look at all the Fudd’s on Spokane Gun Trader.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be sure to let us know how many mags that hold more than 10 rounds or 80% lowers are on store shelves, too.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:43:15 PM EDT
[#47]
So MIstaken.
I understand your pain, living in Kali North.

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:44:23 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:09:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So MIstaken.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
So MIstaken.

Quoted:

It’s really not that far off. Especially the northeast corner.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:22:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So MIstaken.

Quoted:

Minnesoti West!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top