Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2022 6:10:43 PM EDT
Is this still open to the public on the weekend for a fee?  Or did they shut that down?
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 8:28:22 PM EDT
[#1]
No longer open to the public.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 10:10:07 PM EDT
[#2]
You're not professional enough to shoot there.

(In their defense, I would be leery of letting random people shoot there as I've seen some of the shenanigans that occur on public ranges).
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 9:05:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're not professional enough to shoot there.

(In their defense, I would be leery of letting random people shoot there as I've seen some of the shenanigans that occur on public ranges).
View Quote

Having been around LE firearms training, I would say that statement applies to a significant portion of LE as well......

Thats unfortunate they no longer host the public.  WI DNR needs to update their website then.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Just out of curiosity, I wonder who owns the land the range is on and if it's on State owned land does the PD have the authority to limit use as a range?

Edit:  Looks like it's owned by the Co. - guess they can do what they want.  I wonder if the November sight-in days are also cancelled?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top