Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2018 2:36:00 PM EDT
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Aggravated-Robbery-Offenders-on-the-Loose-Say-Dallas-Police-502280991.html

Dallas police are looking for suspects in a string of aggravated robberies that have occurred at eight locations since Dec. 2.

The alleged offenders are Latin males, 17-20 years old. Armed with handguns, the offenders approach victims as they are in their driveways and force them into their homes at gunpoint. They are driving a black Cadillac 4-door sedan and a gold pickup truck.
View Quote
Looks like from about Bishops Arts to Lakewood.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#1]
May be linked...armed robbery in Carrollton near I35 and Frankford Road early Sunday morning.  Two males in masks with hand guns.  Victim got good video from their Ring doorbell camera.  They took personal belongings and car.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 3:07:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Aggravated-Robbery-Offenders-on-the-Loose-Say-Dallas-Police-502280991.html

Dallas police are looking for suspects in a string of aggravated robberies that have occurred at eight locations since Dec. 2.

The alleged offenders are Latin males, 17-20 years old. Armed with handguns, the offenders approach victims as they are in their driveways and force them into their homes at gunpoint. They are driving a black Cadillac 4-door sedan and a gold pickup truck.
View Quote
View Quote
Omne bonum a Deo, omne malum ab homine.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Always keep an eye out, always.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:38:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote
I think there has been at least one similar incident in Garland.

mm
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm so glad I left that cesspool that's Dallas.  It was getting bad 10 years ago, I can only imagine bad it is now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top