Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2020 9:52:27 AM EDT
See for yourself what you already know about dick Murphy.

Murphy and his mask
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#1]
what did you expect from a libtard demoRAT.
Liars and cheaters, pro criminals.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 6:47:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
what did you expect from a libtard demoRAT.
Liars and cheaters, pro criminals.
View Quote

Agree.

This C-19 thing is a way to have complete control over the sheeple. Yes, C-19 is for real but have you asked yourself why if it s such a health threat, these folks who have what they think is "political privilege" don't appear to have "fear" of the virus. Would you place your family in jeopardy by ignoring what you are commanding the sheeple must do?

A few names of the privileged that say, "Do as I say, not as I do".

Murphy
Newsom
Feinstein
Cuomo
Lightfoot
Pelosi

Use your common sense and resist these third world dictators.
The cure is worse than the desease.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Was listening to Dom Georidano (sp) this morning from Philadelphia on talk radio. He was saying that the lady should have approached Donkey Teeth in a nice manner and said something. I thought to myself, did ANTIFA/Democrats in Washington approach Senator Ted Cruz in a nice manner when he was dining out? The Virginia restaurant that asked staff members of The Don to leave because they did not want to serve Republicans, were they treated nicely? How about people eating at restaurants that are being served on the sidewalk getting accosted by BLM, were they treated with respect?
I am just asking for a friend if that is ok.

Maxwell
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top