Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2022 6:12:33 PM EDT
All my usuals are no longer doing transfers. Who's still doing transfers?
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 10:54:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Everyone in my town still is. I expect some of them to listen to the state with 114 as well as they did with the China flu BS.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 4:33:12 PM EDT
[#2]
A cut above pawn hillsboro
Hummel arms Tigard

Both are still transfering
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm hearing an outfit in Beaverton is going to the AFT standard. If you havnt gotten your background check back in 3 days they will hand it over as the federal law says you can.

They also said 4200+ in the CHL queue and 19,200+ in the standard queue.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#4]
called my guy in wilsonville and got his voicemail friday. hes open again tomorrow tuesday 11/22. I think he took the weekend off to find a place out of state to move his business too. Hes selling his stock, i dont know about transfers.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A cut above pawn hillsboro
Hummel arms Tigard

Both are still transfering
View Quote

Ship to store transfers, or just buying off the shelf?

A cut above pawn said to me a week ago no more online transfers because they didn't have the storage space for all the incoming packages.

Incidentally, I simply ordered what I wanted direct from Sportsman's Warehouse and had it shipped to store, then spent most of the day today waiting in line for a background check.  The BGC was instant for me, but I have an unusual last name and CHL.  The guy next to me had the last name "Brown" and even though he has CHL went to the queue of over 2000 people.  Hope he gets it before the deadline.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top