Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#1]
God, FUAC....so glad I am no longer there...

He's gotta be shitting everyone, if he thinks that even comes close to Constitutional muster, on several fronts...

What a cock knobbler....
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 6:19:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Of course NYSLUT is all for it, they'll always support the democrats.
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 6:25:41 PM EDT
[#3]
It’s not going to pass.

The right will be justified in the “slippery slope” argument to centrists and the pragmatic.

It’s already getting a chilled reception.
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 6:32:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's not going to pass.

The right will be justified in the "slippery slope" argument to centrists and the pragmatic.

It's already getting a chilled reception.
View Quote
I'm no politico so excuse me if this doesn't make sense, but, couldn't he just bring it up again once we lose the Senate?  Isn't that the way it's predicted?
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 9:59:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm no politico so excuse me if this doesn't make sense, but, couldn't he just bring it up again once we lose the Senate?  Isn't that the way it's predicted?
View Quote
Yes. And the GOP will lose the Senate. Then it’s the courts for us.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 7:21:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yes. And the GOP will lose the Senate. Then it’s the courts for us.
View Quote
It’s already proven that state, appellate, and regional federal courts are compromised.   Even Scalia blew it in Heller by contradicting Miller.  Face it, 2A is dying like the economies of Upstate canal towns and there is no going back.  We will never enjoy the lifelong employment, neighborhood security or rights that our ancestors did.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not going to pass.

The right will be justified in the "slippery slope" argument to centrists and the pragmatic.

It's already getting a chilled reception.
The ASSembly historically passes damn near anything anti-gun should it make it out of Committee, the Senate usually kills it in Committee or the Floor, Andy-boy would sign ANYTHING that would take guns out of the hands of any but his security detail  (State Police)  
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 9:25:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Molon Labe. It ain’t just a cute tshirt.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 10:00:34 PM EDT
[#9]
better lets ban liberals from school period.

60 years of teaching have messed up this country.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#10]
What could possibly go wrong?
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The ASSembly historically passes damn near anything anti-gun should it make it out of Committee, the Senate usually kills it in Committee or the Floor, Andy-boy would sign ANYTHING that would take guns out of the hands of any but his security detail  (State Police)  
View Quote
Please realize that this is how he is pandering to the rabid progressive base nationally for a presidential run. He still clearly believes that he has a chance, and in a time where Nancy and Diane are being attacked for “not being progressive enough” this time of behavior appeals.

It’s all at NY’s expense which is unfortunately, but it all makes very clear sense to me when you understand the method to his absurd madness
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 5:12:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Does he have kids in school?  Cos id  love to see a teacher pull that crap against HIM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top