Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2018 3:51:46 PM EDT
https://blog.timesunion.com/capitol/archives/285057/cuomo-tapped-as-vice-chair-of-national-governors-association/

In a lengthy statement, Cuomo touted his accomplishments on issues like paid family leave and gun control.

“Today more than ever, states must lead the way advancing smart, effective policies and building a stronger future for the country,” Cuomo said. “In New York, we have proudly set an example with our historic infrastructure program, fiscal responsibility and groundbreaking legislation like the $15 minimum wage, Paid Family Leave, gun safety laws, and free college tuition for middle class families. I thank the Democratic Governors Association for entrusting me to serve as their choice as Vice Chair to the National Governors Association as well as continue to serve as Policy Director of the DGA. I look forward to working with governors nationwide to enact meaningful change for the entire country.”
View Quote
How long can this jackass go on on the national stage before someone fact checks him?  
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate that cock sucking cunt
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#2]
whoppy hes the leader of 17 governors.. while the Republicans hold 33...

He can whine like the little bitch he is..
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
whoppy hes the leader of 17 governors.. while the Republicans hold 33...

He can whine like the little bitch he is..
View Quote
Not the leader he’s number two.  For 17.  Good Dems, everybody gets to be important.

He wants NY to be like Detroit.  He will work diligently until every factory is empty, museums and historic buildings decay, and half the population departs for saner living.  Oh and he wants to beat Rahms record for urban crime. You go girl.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I nearly misread it to read Electric Chair
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing I can type here would be ok with the CoC.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 9:44:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I nearly misread it to read Electric Chair
View Quote
Your lips to Gods ears!
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top