Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2020 1:27:33 PM EDT
There is going to be a Critical Medical Aid Class hosted by Tactical Solutions International/ Tactical Training International Crowheart, Wy 5-7 March 2021

The Critical Aid Course is an entry-level medical course designed to teach basic life saving skills that can help you save an injured person's life until EMS can arrive. It combines principles of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC), Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) guidelines and the civilian Hartford Consensus guidelines. The course utilizes classroom, skills stations and scenario-based training to deliver material and will help you develop the confidence to care for your loved ones or others in the event of a critical incident.

$350

The lead instructor has 30 years of real world experience to share with you
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 4:51:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is the sign up?
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]
@YO_Doc
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 5:50:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey sorry for the delay, I have been working stupid hours the last few weeks.

I have a message out to TSI/TTI I will post the answer when I have it, I work a 24 hr shift tomorrow so it maybe a couple days until I can log back in.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is the link to sign up for the class.

Awesome opportunity in Wyoming.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/crtical-medical-aid-course-tickets-130208786987
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Only a couple of seats left, the link to sign up is above.

Add high quality medical training to your 2021 schedule.

If this class fills there maybe a second class in the fall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top