Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2019 11:16:32 PM EDT
My wife has taken a turn for the worse and it looks like I may be losing her soon.
Does anyone have experience with a service in Chandler?
She does not want a funeral or memorial, I will be spreading her ashes an the Pacific along with her beloved dog.
To complicate things i am being sent out of the country until early March so the burden will fall on my sister who will be staying with her, so making the whole thing painless for her is a priority.
At this point I hope she can make it for a few more weeks so I can be home with her at the end but who knows, only bad luck here recently.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Only suggestion I can make is out of Mesa. Bunker Mortuary, they handled my father’s cremation, parents had known the family since the 70s.

Sorry OP.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 7:25:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I used Wyman's in Mesa when my Wife passed in 2014.  They took great care and were amazing for me at that time.  http://wymanfuneral.com/#

Link Posted: 1/9/2019 1:25:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm sorry.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 5:42:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Ditto for Wyman's in Mesa.  The deceased was in Gilbert and they came to pick him up.  They come fast for obvious reasons.  We called around 11 p.m. and they were there in around 1 hour.  They don't actually do the cremation but they deal with the guys that do.  The person I dealt with was very professional.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top