Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2020 7:09:04 PM EDT
Can you guys recommend any decent gunshops around Coudersport to Galeton/Gaines area? I want to get a baker's dozen 20rnd mags for my AR and Glock and stash them down at camp. Any good gun store around that would have a good batch of them that you can think of? Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#1]
can you order online and have them sent to your camp?
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

@Overscoped I don't think we have a mailbox actually, the gate is chained because the cabin sits about 400m off the road. I was just going to stop in at a big box or a small gun shop and purchase face to face. Are you PA guys not seeing mags on shelves down by you? I just thought since 20rnd mags were standard for you fellas, they would still be around on shelves here and there. I'll have to see if we can get mail down there or not.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#3]
My LGS has plenty of mags here in Lancaster county but that doesn't help you any.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@Overscoped I don't think we have a mailbox actually, the gate is chained because the cabin sits about 400m off the road. I was just going to stop in at a big box or a small gun shop and purchase face to face. Are you PA guys not seeing mags on shelves down by you? I just thought since 20rnd mags were standard for you fellas, they would still be around on shelves here and there. I'll have to see if we can get mail down there or not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I live south of Pittsburgh.
30 rds is the standard around here.

There are some gun shops near your camp, but I have never been to any.
I would call them.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 8:39:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Check Potter County Outfitters? I haven’t been up there since the covid bs but they may have mags?
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:05:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Check Potter County Outfitters? I haven’t been up there since the covid bs but they may have mags?
View Quote

Potter County Outfitters is all but closed. No guns for sale at all. Business is for sale. Only open weird hours during weekends.

MG Arms in Bradford, Pa has all the mags you would need. Only about a half hr west of Coudersport. I've bought a ton of 30 round Pmags there recently for $10 each.

Elk County Ammo in St Marys a bit south of Coudy has bulk Glock mags for $19.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Potter County Outfitters is all but closed. No guns for sale at all. Business is for sale. Only open weird hours during weekends.

MG Arms in Bradford, Pa has all the mags you would need. Only about a half hr west of Coudersport. I've bought a ton of 30 round Pmags there recently for $10 each.

Elk County Ammo in St Marys a bit south of Coudy has bulk Glock mags for $19.
View Quote

@pa_ridgerunner Thank you sir! Yeah, I came upon Potter County Outfitters and the website and info on there was pretty damn vague and didn't give me much hope.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:26:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Barbers Firearms & sporting goods.   Westfield  Pa   814 367 2900

www.barbersfirearms.com  

It's a little east , but they may be able to help.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:43:02 AM EDT
[#9]
PSA has 30 round mags in 10 packs for 100 bucks.

I think you best bet is to try to find a place to send them, like for instance a UPS store and you can pick them up in PA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top