Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2022 11:31:44 AM EDT
I have a Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 that is about 6 years old and I need to have a fuser unit replaced, or I may just need to buy a new machine all together.  I only need it for printing and scanning,but it has to do both fast.  Any recommendations on business machine stores or service places that won't rip me off or charge way too much?
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to do a lot of business with S.O.S., Standard Office Systems, but the founder's family sold out and it went to crap.

One of their best techs, Chris Camp, went to work with Edge Business Systems (edgeatl.com).

My company got bought out and we are going through Ricoh direct these days.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 2:42:06 PM EDT
[#2]
We use SOS and still happy with them. But one of our part time employees is a regional repairman manger for NE ga. The owner of the Business I work for best friend works in the tech department.  So we may get special treatment
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:59:01 PM EDT
[#3]
https://youraot.com/

They leased and serviced all the Konica devices at my office.

If they aren't interested in your one off, maybe stalk the employees on LinkedIn and find a tech
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:30:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Another vote for SOS - my current job uses them and my past employment used them for 20 years.  Great service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top