BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2022 4:05:50 PM EDT
Just got a check in the mail attached to this:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 5:24:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you seriously complaining about the 75 dollar tax rebate?
 If I were in the position of .gov as I have fought many times at city hall meetings to STOP spending on pet projects and wasting funds hiring " experts " on growth...yada yada.. My first line of business is the people.  We are over taxed and I definitely believe in giving it back to the land owners.  
  Fuck growth and all of the liberal shit and cancer that it brings.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 6:22:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you seriously complaining about the 75 dollar tax rebate?
 If I were in the position of .gov as I have fought many times at city hall meetings to STOP spending on pet projects and wasting funds hiring " experts " on growth...yada yada.. My first line of business is the people.  We are over taxed and I definitely believe in giving it back to the land owners.  
  Fuck growth and all of the liberal shit and cancer that it brings.
View Quote

That’s literally not what the OP is complaining about. His concern is the timing of the rebate check. Primary is in a few weeks and Little’s office conveniently sends it out with a nice little note about whose responsible for it… therefore serving as a reminder for whom to vote for in the Republican primary.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That’s literally not what the OP is complaining about. His concern is the timing of the rebate check. Primary is in a few weeks and Little’s office conveniently sends it out with a nice little note about whose responsible for it… therefore serving as a reminder for whom to vote for in the Republican primary.
View Quote

Yes, I am fully aware of what op is talking about.  It is just that time of year when tax checks go out/come in. Timing?  I don't know, could be but I don't see it that way.  I wonder if any other state in the union gave taxpayers back some of their money.  

Does this "buy" my vote ?   No, no it doesn't.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 11:17:51 PM EDT
[#4]
It's not like the state was under budget. I imagine a good chunk of this surplus comes from the 20,000 new residents, many paying property taxes on new builds, and some paying increased property taxes on reassessed homes.

And it's not like the message about how much Brad cares about us was necessary, just give me back my damn money and save 13 cents of my money on wasted postage.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#5]
The bill passed in the legislature. Bit odd he is taking credit. I still haven’t seen my refund, let alone the adjustment though.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 2:15:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The bill passed in the legislature. Bit odd he is taking credit. I still haven’t seen my refund, let alone the adjustment though.
View Quote

Same.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:37:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Got my check a couple weeks ago.  This will be the second one, which totals to about $300.  

It won’t buy my vote, but nice to get some of my taxes back.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the money Brad. Typical good old boy Idaho politician and RINO.

I'll be voting for Janice.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Brad Little is a douche nozzle, and a bold faced liar! Every time I see that add on TV about how he fought the Federal Covid bullshit, I want to punch him in the face!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top