Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2018 7:31:26 PM EDT
Need a guy who isn't afraid of hard work building decks.

You will stay busy year 'round.

You will learn a solid trade which encompasses, job site experience, carpentry, concrete work, customer service, and - because no deck and the house it's attached to are the same - great problem solving skills.

Boss man is NOT a micro manager, understands 'things happen', and stops what he's doing to help you when you ask for it.

He prefers you ask for a second pair of eyes, especially when you are working with the more expensive materials... composite deck and wrapping materials.
( something doesn't feel right ?  Get him to you and have him - or the other members of the crew - take a look )

Everyone on the job site is goal oriented.  You need help ?  Ask and you'll get it.

We build 300 square foot decks in roughly 5 days.  From tearing the old one out, to washing off the new one and driving away.

Eight hour work days and hardly ever a Saturday is required.

Majority of job sites are in the Chesterfield Valley and surrounding areas.

If you know anyone interested... Please IM me for more details.

Link Posted: 11/20/2018 10:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Tree-hugger

I don't have a referral but God Bless you!

You sound like the kind of great guy who creates win/wins.

I'm building a house next spring in Pike county.

If your AO was up there I'd hire you in a minute.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 11:01:14 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a very nice thing to post.

It's very much appreciated.

Whoever wants to apply for this job will know that you're interested in a seriously solid day's work, while working with guys who are busting their ass - day in and day out - just the same as you are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top