Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2019 4:08:03 PM EDT
As some of you know, I am on the board of a St. Joseph County not-for-profit. We had a record-breaking year in 2019 and I am looking for some new fresh ideas on how to distribute some funding.  In accordance with our bylaws all funding distributed must go to the benefit of United States veterans. It can be for individuals, groups, organizations, projects, literally anything that helps or assist veterans.

In the past we always have and always will provide funding for the homeless veterans at the Robert Miller Center.  We have also done things such as purchase a van for the DAV to get veterans back-and-forth to the hospital. We provided service dogs to veterans. Call we’ve gotten individuals dentures, furnished apartments,  provided financial assistance while they are waiting in VA claims purgatory, etc etc.

We are open to considering virtually anything veteran related. And definitely interested in learning of  anything that may exist outside of our current circle that we could help with.

Keep in mind all expenditures must be approved by a majority vote of the board. I am by no means in any position to make financial decisions on my own outside that.

Thank you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top