Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2022 10:04:11 PM EDT
I guess they all took marching orders from DU this morning but Ell Tee Ex knows how to hide the quiet part and not say it out loud:

WIS: After quiet year, SC Democrats heat up in governor primary
abccolumiba.com: After quiet year, SC Democrats heat up in governor primary
WACH: After quiet year, SC Democrats heat up in governor primary

All afternoon to right now.  Same headline article on the front page of 3 or 4 major Columbia TV stations.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 10:31:08 PM EDT
[#1]
same person running  the add or owns all 3.   you know whose in cahoots.

sometimes you see the same headline a dozen or two times. its sick  you never see it from the competition, only to be slandered the same, but never in a positive light.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:04:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Is it an ad or a news headline being repeated?

Back when that nut Tom Styer (sp?) was trashing Trump in nonstop ads, I sent WIS an email questioning their bias. The station president responded with references to the laws that require them to run political ads for anyone who pays. We had a very good exchange and I was convinced he was conservative. They even have the 1A on the wall of the newsroom which we can’t see. He sent me pictures showing it.

It makes me sad if they have sold out to the party line versus just reporting.

His evening news line up of ladies are all church ladies. I have heard them speak at my wife’s church.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 9:37:25 AM EDT
[#3]
It appears to be an Associated dePressed article repeated on multiple sites.  I just searched for "sc primary."  The same "after quiet year" article showed in the search results on US Snooze & Whirrled Report with "AP" as the copyrighted source.  At least it wasn't Twitter like the lazy local nitwits use in place of "reporting."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top