Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2020 1:33:04 PM EDT
Has anyone been to Sportsman's Warehouse recently? I'll assume the gun/ammo/reloading dept. looks totally raped...
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 9:32:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I swung by on Friday and their shelves are pretty empty.

For reloading - a few powders, bullets, etc in the less desirable stuff. Plenty of 50 BMG powder!

Link Posted: 5/5/2020 1:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheRedBaron:

I swung by on Friday and their shelves are pretty empty. 

For reloading - a few powders, bullets, etc in the less desirable stuff. Plenty of 50 BMG powder!

View Quote

I figured as much. They ALWAYS have plenty of 50 BMG powder!
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 9:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
retread
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 8:15:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Was there Thursday. Limited reloading supplies.

AE 5.56 was $9 a box. They had plenty of 5.56 to pick from. Didn’t look at other ammo. Got a pound of TAC. No primers, just empty paper trays where the small primers go.

30% mask use by shoppers.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 9:37:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ErikS:
Was there Thursday. Limited reloading supplies. 

AE 5.56 was $9 a box. They had plenty of 5.56 to pick from. Didn’t look at other ammo. Got a pound of TAC. No primers, just empty paper trays where the small primers go. 

30% mask use by shoppers.
View Quote

Glad I stocked up on less expensively-priced ammo prior to General Tso's Sickness and I'm glad I have plenty of reloading components. OUCH.

Link Posted: 5/9/2020 9:58:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:

Glad I stocked up on less expensively-priced ammo prior to General Tso's Sickness and I'm glad I have plenty of reloading components. OUCH. 

View Quote

I am glad I reload.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Talked with the staff, not many trucks coming in and they are putting whatever they get out. Problem is, people are buying it up as soon as it's on the shelves.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top