Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2020 12:21:36 PM EDT
Along with Oregonians who want to become Greater Idaho, Virginia counties that want to join West Virginia, we need to secede from Boulder and Denver and form our own state.  Reduced government, reduced taxes, less laws and more 2A.  Greater Colorado?

Either that or we boot Boulder and Denver out for form Eastern California.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 12:28:03 PM EDT
[#1]
The northeastern counties say this all the time....
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 12:49:23 PM EDT
[#2]
South Wyoming, I'd be ok with this
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 9:21:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
South Wyoming, I'd be ok with this
View Quote
We already get the weather, might as well have the freedom
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 11:46:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, don't forget us in the south! (I'm near New Mexico).  We can do it as a group.  All we have to do is dump Boulder and Denver.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Just lump Denver metro, Boulder, and surrounding areas into one state, ala South Africa and Lesotho and call it a day. We can call it Fuckoffistan

Or we use the Continental divide and split into two. Yall can move here because west slope is best slope

We would need to annex SLV though.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 9:47:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Better hurry up. I'm only sticking around for 3 more years tops!
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:57:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm all for making Boulder and Denver it's own private ghetto.  Something like a "Escape from New York" type wall.  They want a massive out of control government, they can have it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 12:13:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Beer flu is going to kill em all anyway.  Much easier.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top