Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2021 12:24:59 PM EDT
Has it been done? Anyone thought about it?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in depending on where and when. There have been some meets in the past with real good turn outs and some with not so good turn outs.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Just an idea so don't know. I'm up north in Loveland.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 4:19:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I would be up for it but the only time in free is on the weekends
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#4]
That's what I was thinking. I work long hours during the week and sometimes even on Saturday.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll suggest Pawnee Sportsmens Center near Briggsdale. They have 100, 200, and 1000 yd ranges. The 1000 yd range has various size steel targets from 400 to 1000 yards in 100 yard increments. It would be a semi central location for the Denver Metro and more northern Colorado areas.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 8:50:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Haven't been to the Pawnee Sportsman's center yet. Seems like a great place. Great Guns is a good place. Liberty and Front Range Gun Club aren't too bad if we wanted to keep it closer to the front range.
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 7:50:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I’m down.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Well it seems like there's only a few of us. I'm down though if you guys want to do something. Where is everyone located?
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 10:02:16 PM EDT
[#9]
No offense, but fuck Denver
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 2:48:18 PM EDT
[#10]
We could also meet at bakers draw range it's  free and a pretty nice spot. I'm in wellington so anywhere up north is best for me. I'll keep an eye on this thread hopefully something  can materialize from it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 3:58:49 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm in pending the dates. I'll even bring some shop MG's to shoot.
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 4:11:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I’m down if I can, just depends on the dates.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 6:31:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Does Saturday work for everyone? If it does, maybe we can pick a Saturday and then all try to agree on a place.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does Saturday work for everyone? If it does, maybe we can pick a Saturday and then all try to agree on a place.
View Quote

To shoot guns, I can be free any day of the week. My preference is a place that allows full auto.
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 2:23:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Im sure pawnee alows it a friend of mine
Shot his Mp-40 there.    Pawnee is my fav place to go
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No offense, but fuck Denver
View Quote

concur
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 12:59:58 PM EDT
[#18]
I guess we will have to see how the weather plays out. Was going to go to great guns today, but with this wind I'll just go to Liberty. Hopefully the warm weather stays around.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I have a place in the Springs people could meet up. Problem is, I work all the time. :)
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 2:03:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Keep us posted. Springs area for me. Lofe is pretty busy but perhaps sometime it’ll work out.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have a place in the Springs people could meet up. Problem is, I work all the time. :)
View Quote

Are you Dragonman?  I keeed.  I've never been to his place.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Are you Dragonman?  I keeed.  I've never been to his place.
View Quote

No, but I work 2 jobs. I own a meadery in town that seats up to 35 people.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:32:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Interested in hearing more about this meadery.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:01:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not a site sponsor so I can't pimp it too thoroughly, but will say we are in Colorado Springs and NOT a Viking-themed establishment, which pretty much narrows it down. :)
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:05:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not a site sponsor so I can't pimp it too thoroughly, but will say we are in Colorado Springs and NOT a Viking-themed establishment, which pretty much narrows it down. :)
View Quote

Got it. I'll come check it out.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:59:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Saturday's will work for me.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Yeah I’ve from the northeast. I may be down depending, I’ve got my own range to 900 so I’ve never paid to shoot anywhere and had to play by their rules.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Got it. I'll come check it out.
View Quote

It was good meeting you and your family!
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yeah I’ve from the northeast. I may be down depending, I’ve got my own range to 900 so I’ve never paid to shoot anywhere and had to play by their rules.
View Quote

If you have a 900 yard range maybe we should just meet at your place!
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well between that and another obvious factor...

The site kind of sucks though.  It keeps sending me to a squarespace login.  I'll have to come sample your wares the next time I drive through.  I bet my in-laws would love a gift in that bent.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Well between that and another obvious factor...

The site kind of sucks though.  It keeps sending me to a squarespace login.  I'll have to come sample your wares the next time I drive through.  I bet my in-laws would love a gift in that bent.
View Quote

It should just be an age verification thing, which is required by law unfortunately.
https://anteloperidgemead.com/

You can also just google us, the google profile has a lot of information.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Yeah I've from the northeast. I may be down depending, I've got my own range to 900 so I've never paid to shoot anywhere and had to play by their rules.
View Quote
i wanna see your casa.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:33:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Come check it out. I’m about 2 hours east of Denver, which is way too far for a lot of people. Dad used to do some gun shoots but eventually the locals get outnumbered by the city people. They come and drink your beer, eat your food, trash your place, and then leave, haven’t done one for a while. I need to do some work to the pistol targets and short rifle range soon. The targets at 600 and 700 can hold a clay pidgin in the center for some better practice because the target itself is about 30” diameter.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Come check it out. I'm about 2 hours east of Denver, which is way too far for a lot of people. Dad used to do some gun shoots but eventually the locals get outnumbered by the city people. They come and drink your beer, eat your food, trash your place, and then leave, haven't done one for a while. I need to do some work to the pistol targets and short rifle range soon. The targets at 600 and 700 can hold a clay pidgin in the center for some better practice because the target itself is about 30" diameter.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Interested… Both sat and Sunday’s work for me until April when I start EMT class. Then I’m busy every Saturday.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:58:35 AM EDT
[#36]
If we need to do something out here to make a meet up work then I can make some accommodations. I’ve got enough ground to have a get together on if it’s not too far to travel.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've had meade in the UK.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Schwarzwald (Black Forest) Antelope Ridge then?
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 5:14:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. I was there a few weeks ago and it was very good. The different offerings are unique and very well done.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:33:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

That would be us yes. :)
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Late June of next year a bunch of us will get together in Pueblo West for a couple days of shooting.
View Quote

Oh, yeah, sure.
So long as you've made it off the never-ending waiting list for the club.

H
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top