Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2020 5:58:21 AM EDT
Just a heads up for my fellow Nevada Arfcomers that the signup thread for Cola West is up and running.
CWWVI
It will never be any closer to southern Nevada, so stop making excuses and come test your mettle among friends...and maybe win some cool swag as well!
See ya around the campfire.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 1:59:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Figures...the only person to reply to this thread is now a non Nevadan.  
Oh well.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#3]
According to my Profile, I'm still a Nevadian. That's cause I'm locked from changing my signature, and apparently location.

COOTIES RAT SEMON
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 8:58:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd almost  bet Stoner will be there . Just a hunch.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:17:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 1:14:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone want to carpool from up north?

Some of us actually have day jobs...
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 2:11:24 AM EDT
[#7]
There will likely be a convoy. I'll try to point people in your direction to get you involved in coordination talks.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 1:20:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone want to carpool from up north?

Some of us actually have day jobs...
View Quote
I'll probably be driving down Wednesday morning with a few other vehicles and coming back on Saturday afternoon.  Not sure if I'll have any room for a passenger since I normally take down a bunch of guns and sleep in my Yukon for the duration of the event.
More the merrier for the convoy though!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top