Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2020 11:23:05 AM EDT
NH has a law that you have to have the snow and ice steamed off you car.
This was posted on Facebook.
I,Ve seen several people pulled over lately for this, guess this " representative" thinks they are above the law!
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that a NH Senate plate or another special plate?  It should be easy to find out who the fine public servant is.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Hard to tell....I think it says "House" on the bottom.
The woman that originally posted it is from southern NH.

The current crop in Concord are as bad as anything in DC !...or Virginia for that mater !
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#3]
One of my wife’s friends husband got pretty fucked up from a chunk of ice flying through his windshield and hitting him the face.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#4]
if it was a house plate wouldnt it have a #-##  format?

instead of just a #

I think that maybe Senate
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw that on Facebook a while back and she claimed the car was in the shop for a few days at the time so that was a mechanic test driving it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 9:45:38 AM EDT
[#6]
So who was it?
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 12:06:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw that on Facebook a while back and she claimed the car was in the shop for a few days at the time so that was a mechanic test driving it.
View Quote
Ah, a politician that lies (on top of being an entitled ass that doesn't clean their car off)

I wonder if I can guess the letter after her name
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#8]
From my Rep.

"Gabe,
Yes I do. Senator Sharon Carson. She is Senator from District 14.
[email protected]

Rep Potucek"

my thoughts on it are..

She's a Republican but I still want to put her on blast.

I dont give a rats ass about her story too.

No dealership and I mean NO Mercedes Benz Dealer is gonna drive a car without cleaning it off.  If they did someone needs to be fired.

Edited for clarification of what was me and what was the Rep..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top