Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2021 12:12:00 PM EDT
Well sold and moved out of my old house back in July.

Went over today to do a final walk through before the new owner bull dozes it down next week, only took out what I wanted leaving the rest piled up out side.

Get over there and there is a code violation in my name for the pile out side. Well they say I can not sell rent or lease the place.

Well City Of Austin  KISS MY HAIRY WHITE A$$!

I have not owned or had the house in my name for three months and everything is being scraped flat.

Thank god I am escaping to the country side to my new house.

Sorry had to do a mild rant this morning.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I don’t blame you. That’s why I don’t live in Harris county or Houston border and never will.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 1:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in TravCo, but outside any city limits.  I've never heard anything good about the city of Austin's code enforcement.  Most people, even liberals I know, say they basically make Nazis or the KGB look like the good guys.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I live in TravCo, but outside any city limits.  I've never heard anything good about the city of Austin's code enforcement.  Most people, even liberals I know, say they basically make Nazis or the KGB look like the good guys.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2021 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Does code enforcement cite all the homeless camps every 50 feet in Austin as well?
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 3:03:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Does code enforcement cite all the homeless camps every 50 feet in Austin as well?
View Quote

No, that's racist!
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No, that's racist!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 6:16:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No, that's racist!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, that's racist!

There's the solution - tell them its a homeless camp.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah. Since you don’t own the place, tell them to go to hell, you aren’t paying shit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Protected species like the Golden-cheeked Warbler or blind cave lizards. They get a pass.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Protected species like the Golden-cheeked Warbler or blind cave lizards. They get a pass.
View Quote

Pretty sad. My favorite part of Austin is watching its skyline get smaller in my rearview mirror.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about the "Austin Grizzled DragWorm"?

The SoCoHoBo?

I'd imagine there are many as yet "undiscovered" branches of Hoboitus Austinatous...

And their population is soaring.  Must be a "protected species" without an controls ...
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, that's racist!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Recently had a delayed start on a job due to the migration of the Warbler
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top