Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2020 9:16:39 AM EDT
Citizensdt.com

Has anyone taken a class with these folks?
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 8:01:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Funny seeing this now.

There is a thread on Nextdoor asking about this very same outfit.  Might want to check it out.  Seems a lot of women are looking to take gun handling courses in our locale.  They are right to be scared...

Link Posted: 9/4/2020 9:08:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny seeing this now.

There is a thread on Nextdoor asking about this very same outfit.  Might want to check it out.  Seems a lot of women are looking to take gun handling courses in our locale.  They are righgt to be scared...

View Quote

Thanks for the reply. I've contacted them a couple times asking if X experience was sufficient to take their advanced handgun course but haven't received a reply.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#3]
He was in a Pat Mac class with me a few years ago.  Nice enough guy.  Heard a bit of “my friends who were in the Teams” stuff, but it was pretty harmless.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top