Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2018 10:20:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 10:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Took the week off from Christmas to New Years...gonna do a road trip for a birthday party for a couple days....otherwise hide
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 10:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a damn thing, most of my friends are going out of the area, have only a sister left, so the wife will sit here have a nice ham dinner and reminisce a bit on the Christmas pasts.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:03:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Staying put. Smoke some stuff on the BGE. Try to hit the river as much as possible. Maybe ski a few days. Do some retirement planning. Fix some little things around the house. Organize the garage. Clean some guns.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Staying home.

Almost had to drive back east due to some family health issues back there but that's been resolved.

Will head back there when the weather breaks in the spring.

Depending on what the weather does will do hobby stuff inside and winter hiking outside.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:41:44 PM EDT
[#5]
One of my daughters,son in law and my 1 yo grandson will be here Christmas Eve and Day. We will be going over to their place Christmas morning to watch the grandson open presents then we will all be back at our place for Dinner. I will be making a prime rib The other daughter,son in law and grandkids will be at his parents in Havre.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:49:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of my daughters,son in law and my 1 yo grandson will be here Christmas Eve and Day. We will be going over to their place Christmas morning to watch the grandson open presents then we will all be back at our place for Dinner. I will be making a prime rib The other daughter,son in law and grandkids will be at his parents in Havre.
View Quote
I always do a prime rib for Xmas also.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:16:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:17:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I always do a prime rib for Xmas also.
View Quote
We normally do as well, but decided to finish up a homemade ham I made in the smoker last month to see how it turns out.

Link Posted: 12/15/2018 10:56:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Stayin' home and not going anywhere. My mother died in October, extended family has disintegrated and frankly don't care any more except about my dad and those in my immediate family. Hoping to maybe do some shooting or clean out the garage. Hell, maybe finally get started on my reloading room.....who knows?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:01:07 PM EDT
[#10]
May try a standing rib roast this year.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:54:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Staying in Billings...and no one is coming to visit this year.

I like Christmas alone with my wife and little kids.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top