Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2021 5:53:32 PM EDT
Allen County KY. Spent a lot of time at this shop. Spent a lot of time shooting the shit with the owners. Both good guys. Haven't heard any updates on this yet. Hope he's not too fucked.
Cheek Brothers Scott Cheek arrested-attempted murder
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 6:18:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds a bit fucky.
Guy shows up, already has a DVI/DVR, threatens to kill the homeowner and his kin.

Cops arrested the wrong guy it seems.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds a bit fucky.
Guy shows up, already has a DVI/DVR, threatens to kill the homeowner and his kin.

Cops arrested the wrong guy it seems.
View Quote

Thats what my feelings on the matter are. Apparently the poleeece felt different.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Arrested and prosecuted are two different things. We will have to see how this plays out

Someone I once knew shot his daughters boyfriend one night at the fathers house.  He was arrested and charge with attempted murder etc

6 months later all charges were dropped.   Never heard why but am guessing there was more to the story and the shooting must have been justified
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Arrested and prosecuted are two different things. We will have to see how this plays out

Someone I once knew shot his daughters boyfriend one night at the fathers house.  He was arrested and charge with attempted murder etc

6 months later all charges were dropped.   Never heard why but am guessing there was more to the story and the shooting must have been justified
View Quote

Hope this is the case. Have spent a lot of time talking to Scott. He's a nice, very laid back kind of guy. If you made him take shots at you, well you done fucked up in some kind of way.
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#5]
  Allen County authorities city and county are mostly fucking morons, there are some good ones but WAY too many good ol boys.

Don't know why Scott would do such , known him and his brother for 20+ years.

Scott is very soft spoken and easy going if he felt he was pushed to do that then there is more to the story.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 6:17:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Got an update from a friend of mine who lives in the area.

All charges dropped.

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 11:05:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Got an update from a friend of mine who lives in the area.

All charges dropped.

View Quote

Good to hear. Thought the arrest sounded weird.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top