Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2021 12:57:10 PM EDT
Checking to see if there is enough interest for a 2-day carbine/pistol class in mid/late Jan. at a cost of $150 per person.

Location will be Aucilla just east of Tallahassee with the usual cookout and social after class on Saturday.

Topics covered will more than satisfy even the most experienced enthusiast. Beginners are never left behind.

If interested send an e-mail to [email protected]

While not totally updated, my site Signal-0.com will give you info on the classes and instructor credentials.

Good training, good people, good times.
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I would be interested
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm definitely interested. Just need to find a way to work it into my insane schedule.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Two more that would definitely attend.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 10:58:10 PM EDT
[#4]
If you ever do this closer to Hernando Co I would be in
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 11:03:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you ever do this closer to Hernando Co I would be in
View Quote

There's a regular crew from Hernando that come up every now and then. Local motel is cheap, or you could possibly stay with me at the hunt camp (no charge).
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 2:08:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Let me talk to the guys Bob.  We might be able to book the entire class.  My backs been bothering me but I’ll be the gimpy old guy and out shoot the Youngins

I just finished an 18” 6MM ARC you’re gonna like and also have the Hodge for you to try out as well.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Let me talk to the guys Bob.  We might be able to book the entire class.  My backs been bothering me but I’ll be the gimpy old guy and out shoot the Youngins

I just finished an 18” 6MM ARC you’re gonna like and also have the Hodge for you to try out as well.
View Quote

@Spearjunkie

Would be great to have you guys back.

I'm loving my 18" 6mm ARC but damned if Hornady has released any brass in over a year. I have about 360 factory rounds, lots of various 6mm bullets, plenty of powder... just no damn brass.

Seems making it from 6.5G brass is hit and miss so I've not tried it.

Link Posted: 11/27/2021 8:48:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd like to attend.
Let me know what I need to do on my end.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 8:57:03 PM EDT
[#9]
@Bowhntr6pt Google hates you! They tried like heck not to let me find your site.
I'm also down for every class I can attend in Wildwood, it's 20 minutes from my house.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:57:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'd like to attend.
Let me know what I need to do on my end.
View Quote

Sent you an e-mail, see my other post here about the scheduled class. A deposit to secure a spot is now required.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 9:21:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Did you email me @ [email protected]?
I'm not seeing it if you did...
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Did you email me @ [email protected]?
I'm not seeing it if you did...
View Quote

@Inimicalone

You sent me an e-mail initially, I replied to that e-mail. I just replied to that e-mail again. Maybe check your spam/junk folder?

Thanks,

Bob
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Bob, I've checked my junk file and even dug up the old email account that I signed up with.
I've added you as a trusted address, maybe that will fix it.
If you wouldn't mind please try to resend.
Thanks, Phil.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:59:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Bob, I've checked my junk file and even dug up the old email account that I signed up with.
I've added you as a trusted address, maybe that will fix it.
If you wouldn't mind please try to resend.
Thanks, Phil.
View Quote

Third try sent.

Also, sent you an IM with the same info.

Bob
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Got both! I'll verify that the 22nd/23rd is free and proceed from there.
Thanks Bob!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top