Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2020 7:09:52 PM EDT
Looking to get some parts coated.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:34:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I know a guy who had a SS barrel done. He took it to Bass Pro in Springfield. I think he said they farm it out to a woman in the area who actually does the work. He said it was Cerakote and it looks good.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:13:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Branson Cerakote seems to do good work.  I haven't used them, but between their website examples and "how-to" YouTube videos I've liked what I've seen.  I referenced their videos for the couple of home cerakote jobs I did.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 9:49:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Brandon Kelley (the owner of) Rayzors Edge firearms in Joplin does a great job of Cerakoating, as witnessed by me (not my gun tho)

Bought a couple guns from them, Good people.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Brandon Kelley (the owner of) Rayzors Edge firearms in Joplin does a great job of Cerakoating, as witnessed by me (not my gun tho)

Bought a couple guns from them, Good people.
View Quote
Yeah Brandon does great work. Think he might do cerakote for Volquartsen

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Know anyone that does patterns in cerakote? Such as a woodland camo? Or camouflage of other sorts?
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Know anyone that does patterns in cerakote? Such as a woodland camo? Or camouflage of other sorts?
View Quote
Which part of the state? I would rather keep it local just to save on shipping but that’s me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 2:27:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Anderson Gun in Springfield.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:11:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I just found a card I got from a Cerakote shop in Springfield. The name is Lisa Traulsen cell: 417-848-3485. I believe she does the coating work for Bass Pro.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top