Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2022 9:55:30 PM EDT
I'm looking for someone who does a good job in the Austin area, but ATX Armory seems to have lost its home and Black Sheep Arms hasn't updated its instagram in over a year (and the last post was the principal announcing he has cancer).  So... any other options nearby?

If not, and recommendations where to send out for coatings?
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 12:10:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Capital Armory is currently doing a job for me.

ATX Armory moved up to Leander off the 183 toll road back behind the Circle K.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 12:55:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Capitol Armory?! I had no idea they did Cerakote, those guys are great; thanks for the tip!
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 2:43:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Capitol Armory?! I had no idea they did Cerakote, those guys are great; thanks for the tip!
View Quote

They guy doing Cerakote was a custom car painter and I think worked at Black Sheep.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 6:10:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Send it upto San Antonio to Roman Arms. Outside of Oregon the home of NIC coatings, they are the only certified Cerakote trainers. They do amazing work.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 9:24:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Send it upto San Antonio to Roman Arms. Outside of Oregon the home of NIC coatings, they are the only certified Cerakote trainers. They do amazing work.
View Quote

What’s the turn around on just a solid color? I have a Virtus I just want the receivers done. I hate the grey color they come in.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Not me or my business just friends.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#7]
The guy doing the Cerakote at Capitol Armory worked at Black Sheep. I just picked this up today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top