BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2024 1:03:53 PM EDT
Nothing on mine yet. But others have.

FINGERS CROSSED!
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:41:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jmbstudios] [#1]
Mine got hit for 1 elk tag

Fingers crossed for another hit for the second tag.

Two tags would be great!

I should've put in for Bison.   Always wanted to do that.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Got hit!!! 2 Elk tags. Not sure if it's me and my buddy that we put in together, or our wives that we put in together. I have a feeling it's our wives as they have a bunch of points, and my buddy and I were drawn last year.

Link Posted: 2/23/2024 9:54:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I got one for elk

really excited

Link Posted: 2/23/2024 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I got hit for rifle bull.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys are getting tags?
I don't need tags. I'm too lazy and broken to hunt large animals. I have to stick with the Jr Bacon Cheeseburger of the wild game world, rabbits!
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#6]
The portal is being updated.

7W for my group and I.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#7]
My wife and her best friend got drawn for archery cow, hunt 3167! That's going to be an awesome hunt. Only 75 tags issued for units 1, 2a, and 2c.

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Skunked with 7 points for cow elk.  Ugh
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#9]
First time applied nothing drawn.Oh well can try for a deer then again next year
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 5:48:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ar15robert:
First time applied nothing drawn.Oh well can try for a deer then again next year
View Quote

You can also get an over the counter archery deer tag if you don't get a tag in the draw. Just be sure to check the regs to see what units are open the the OTC hunts.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 6:49:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By azjogol:

You can also get an over the counter archery deer tag if you don't get a tag in the draw. Just be sure to check the regs to see what units are open the the OTC hunts.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By azjogol:
Originally Posted By ar15robert:

There are also the leftover reservation cow hunts.  I managed to draw one last year and was successful.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top