Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2021 8:14:32 PM EDT
Due to recent requests, and ammo becoming more available, I will be doing my 2-Day Carbine & Pistol class September 4th and 5th in Aucilla, FL. Class will run from 8am until mission completion, usually around 5pm. This is a private property venue about 35 miles east of Tallahassee.

This class is suitable for not only the beginner but the experienced shooter as well. We will start off with a reinforcement of the fundamentals and rapidly progress through a variety of static and moving shooting drills where loading, unloading, malfunction clearing, transitions to support side shooting, transitions from carbine to rifle, shooting from cover, and shooting via confined space/area will all be incorporated. The class ends with a 2-man movement to cover and fire drill designed to incorporate all the skills previously discussed, demonstrated, and completed... it's A LOT OF FUN.

This class generally consists of a 50%-70% repeat attendance ratio therefore spots are limited.

COST- $150.00

AMMO- 500-750 Rounds Rifle and 350-500 Rounds Pistol. Round counts can be reduced to conserve ammo without reducing the training benefit. I do not base the quality of a class on a round count.

For more details on course content, visit the site link below and look over the various courses, this class will be a blend of those classes where the emphasis will be on developing solid gunfighting skills.

Signal-0 Productions

For Instructor information, or in other words, why should I consider training with some guy named Bob, visit the link below.

Instructor Information

TO SECURE A SPOT YOU MUST E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

While I won't be requiring a deposit on this class, I do ask you make attending a TOP PRIORITY if you sign up.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:01:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Great class for beginner & experienced shooters alike. You are certain to learn something new. Bob is a great instructor and knows his stuff.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Class is half full, e-mail me [email protected] to secure a spot or ask questions.

Link Posted: 8/4/2021 11:14:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Dang it!  Already had plans for that weekend otherwise I would be in. Took this class a couple years ago- really enjoyed it and learned a ton.

If anyone is debating whether or not to go... just go. Bob is a great instructor. The real world experience and insight he brings is worth way more than the cost of the class.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 1:45:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I’ll be out of the state or I’d probably be attending again.

Can’t say enough for this course, it’s a great way to spend a weekend and you’ll learn a ton.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Three weeks out... still a few slots.

Last weeks class was great... lessons learned with skills and gear.

Don't worry about round counts... we tailored some of the drills with ammo conservation in mind w/o sacrificing the training benefit.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Another vote for Bob!
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:50:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll try to take a spot, idk if I could swing the $150 without getting murdered by the wife.

Just got a new house, $2500 washer and dryer, $3500 fridge and new puppy

Will let you know asap.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:02:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll try to take a spot, idk if I could swing the $150 without getting murdered by the wife.

Just got a new house, $2500 washer and dryer, $3500 fridge and new puppy

Will let you know asap.
View Quote

I hear ya... no worries. IM sent.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:22:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I hear ya... no worries. IM sent.
View Quote

IM replied, I'm good to go on the 4th and 5th
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 2:11:58 PM EDT
[#10]
still have spots left?
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 2:51:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:27:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope you’ll do this in 2H CY2022. We won’t be moving to Florida until the end of July or beginning of August 2022.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#13]
im in pm sent
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
im in pm sent
View Quote

Bring NV if you have it... a couple of us will be doing some night shooting Friday pm.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I will thanks for the reminder.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 7:22:39 PM EDT
[#16]
TWO SPOTS JUST OPENED UP.

E-mail me to get in on the class... I guarantee you will have a great time and learn something.

My classes include blocks of instruction on 1-man and 2-man tactics... we do more than just shoot paper.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
TWO SPOTS JUST OPENED UP.

E-mail me to get in on the class... I guarantee you will have a great time and learn something.

My classes include blocks of instruction on 1-man and 2-man tactics... we do more than just shoot paper.
View Quote

Can confirm, we mostly just try to find shade and bitch about how hot it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top