Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2019 12:05:31 PM EDT
Guys recommend any solid Carbine / Defense Rifle Courses for spring/  summer in the region(SD, ND, MN, IA,MI)?
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#1]
My only experience with that are the ones that QSI puts on a few times a year. They seem pretty decent for single day courses. They hold a lot of the classes at Ahlman's west of Faribault.QSI Training
Link Posted: 2/27/2019 7:39:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My only experience with that are the ones that QSI puts on a few times a year. They seem pretty decent for single day courses. They hold a lot of the classes at Ahlman's west of Faribault.QSI Training
View Quote
Thanks will check em out
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 5:58:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Check with Sully at Defensive Edge.  He has numerous classes.  His instruction is top notch.
Link Posted: 3/2/2019 1:45:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Try this guy.  He's excellent.

It looks like his webpage is a little out of date but I know that he's been extremely busy lately.
Link Posted: 3/4/2019 2:22:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Forever Armed at Ahlman's in Morristown was excellent.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 9:43:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks will check em out
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks will check em out
All the 2019 classes/courses look to be L.E. only.

I sense elitism
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 1:50:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top