Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2021 10:59:09 PM EDT
Daughter (sophomore at UAB) just called.  Seems someone decided they needed to poke around in her car, so they broke out her rear door glass.

I told her to call Safelite, but they aren't open until Monday.  Any place on Sundays?  Should she avoid Safelite up there?  Any other recommendations?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:16:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Nelson glass.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Had good luck with Cassidy Glass
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:31:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I used to hear a gunshot or two when I lived off campus and a student was murdered at Glenn Iris off of campus.

Was she parked on campus or off?

It looks like a Bert Stephens Auto Glass opens at 1 Sunday afternoon.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 12:36:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.  She was off-campus and said she was only away from the car for like 5 minutes.  I didn't press for details cuz she was already upset enough without me acting all helicopter parent right then.

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 9:34:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Avoid the Glass Doctor at all costs.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 9:56:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Avoid the Glass Doctor at all costs.
View Quote

Noted.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 1:44:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Fixed at Bert Stephens today.  Thanks for the info!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top