Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2021 10:25:22 AM EDT
Does anybody know of any or are members of any car clubs around Alabama, or the Birmingham area?
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:18:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Rocket City Wranglers in and around Huntsville. I dont own a Jeep but a buddy of mine does. I've gone with him on a couple rides before.

I know theres a Corvette club up here somewhere - just dont remember their name. I can make a few calls and find out if you want.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#2]
CAMS for Miatas in Birmingham.  The club has been around since the 90s and has some really good people in it.

There are also Cars and Coffee, and the Alabama Gambler (run what you brung) groups. Both have a strong FB presence.

Birmingham has a ton of car and motorcycle related social clubs. Pretty much all interests are represented  you just have to research it a little and then attend one of the meetings.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:22:45 AM EDT
[#3]
TN Valley Region of the Sports Car Club of America:  https://teamtac.org/e107/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php

I used to be involved with them when they conducted the Crow Mountain Hill Climb in Jackson county, now defunct unfortunately.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:43:52 AM EDT
[#4]
CAOS Central Alabama Offroad Society that im aware of.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#5]
If you like military vehicles.  http://www.ddmvpa.org/
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 2:47:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rocket City Wranglers in and around Huntsville. I dont own a Jeep but a buddy of mine does. I've gone with him on a couple rides before.

I know theres a Corvette club up here somewhere - just dont remember their name. I can make a few calls and find out if you want.
View Quote

RCW has sister clubs all over the state. Iron City Wranglers is in Bham. Also, Cullman County Wranglers, Marshall County Wranglers that I know of.

Then Yellow Hammer Wranglers, Central Alabama Jeep Assoc, Gump Jeeps, North Alabama Offroad Ministry, Cottondale Crawlers...

What kind of club are you looking for?
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 6:50:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Any and all currently, I’m wanting to have a car show as a fundraiser.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top