Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2018 5:56:29 PM EDT
Who's got info on all of these Justice seats and other NP folks.

I saw that Tao has the NRA endorsement, but I can't find a recommendation on the rest. I need guidance for:
Seat F, G
Department 10, 18, 29
School district F
J.O.P dept1

I did Straight R otherwise. RedWave here we come!! MAGA

ETA: more info in this thread but I still need more! https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Nevada-Supreme-Court-races/22-628349/
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 1:56:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Who's got info on all of these Justice seats and other NP folks.

I saw that Tao has the NRA endorsement, but I can't find a recommendation on the rest. I need guidance for:
Seat F, G
Department 10, 18, 29
School district F
J.O.P dept1

I did Straight R otherwise. RedWave here we come!! MAGA

ETA: more info in this thread but I still need more! https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Nevada-Supreme-Court-races/22-628349/
View Quote
I tossed my sheet already, but check their websites and see who endorsed them.  in "PLAN" did, pick the other guy.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 11:38:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Look half way down the page, at Deadmeats post about the NV courts.
or just google the candidate, look who is linked to their bookface page should give you a big clue too, if you can find anything else.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Just a note for what it's worth.
NRA endorsed candidates are not necessarily the BEST, but they will be the most likely to WIN of the at least nominally PRO-RKBA candidates.
I base this on my observations over several years of having been the NRA-ILA EVC for NV-2.
This is one reason NRA so often endorses incumbents over "Better" challengers, incumbents always have an advantage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top