Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2023 7:18:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scrapple]

I've been working on getting a file made to print an old and out of date AR style grip because they are no longer available to purchase. The grip is from the ZM Weapons LR300.

The CAD file should finally be ready, but I would like to have a test copy 3D printed in order to check fitment before I have some machined.

Is there anyone local to upper Montgomery County or the surrounding area that can 3D print one grip for me?

Also, does anyone have access to a machine shop that can handle making some of these?

Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 4:06:31 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't find anyone local there are online services that will do it. Obviously more expensive than having a friend with a printer.
xometry.com and shapeways com are two I found that might do it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 10:49:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MrMackey] [#2]
@Scrapple if you send me an stl i can try it out for you. no cost as i just have an anycubic vyper 3d printer i mess around with.  Live in Lancaster btw
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top